Click here to see my other Wikia user pages and to read my bio.
My TMNT UniverseEdit
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Leonardo / "Leo": Leader of the Ninja Turtles who wears a blue mask, and the oldest of his brothers. Armed with two ninjatō swords. He is the closest to Splinter and is also the most serious member of the team who values his leadership. Leonardo also drives the Shellraiser.
- Raphael / "Raph": The hothead of the team who wears a red mask, and the second oldest. Armed with two sai daggers. Always one to come out with sarcastic and witty remarks, Raphael enjoys teasing the other Turtles, particularly Michelangelo, but can also brighten the mood up for the team. But often lets his anger get the best of him and struggles to cope with some of the tougher issues the Turtles face. He once became the vigilante "Nightwatcher". Raphael is in charge of the Shellraiser's weapons systems.
- Donatello / "Donnie": The brains of the team who wears a purple mask, and the third oldest. Armed with a bō staff with a retractable naginata blade. He is the scientist of the team and is constantly tinkering with various inventions. Donatello's capabilities in science and technology have been key factors for the TMNT's success in their battles. He's also a gifted hacker, and is in charge of maintaining the Shellraiser's systems, and using its onboard laboratory. He has a crush on April's friend Irma, which his brothers all tease him about. He and Howie are in a rivalry due to them both having a crush on Irma.
- Michelangelo / "Mikey": The party dude of the team who wears an orange mask, and the youngest. Armed with two nunchaku. He is the most relaxed member of the team and is the source for many of the catchphrases the team uses, such as "Cowabunga!". He often thinks of ways he and his brothers can have fun, obsessed with pizza, video games, skateboarding, and pranks, and will just about scope out any topping to put on his pizza. He occasionally dons his superhero identity "The Unconvincing Turtle Titan". Michelangelo is in charge of navigating the Shellraiser.
- Master Splinter: Once a humble pet rat of Ninjutsu master Hamato Yoshi who lived in Japan, and was rivals with another ninja, Oroku Nagi. The two men fell in love with the same woman, Tang Shen, who ultimately chose Yoshi over Saki, intensifying their rivalry which led to Yoshi killing Nagi. Exiled from Japan for killing a fellow Foot ninja, Yoshi left for New York City, taking Shen and Splinter with him. Yoshi and Shen soon got married and had a daughter Miwa. Nagi's younger brother Oroku Saki sought to finish off Yoshi. So while Yoshi was away, Saki came into their home, murdered Shen for refusing his brother's heart, but the baby was lost before Saki could find her. In a battle that ensued, Saki killed Yoshi and Splinter left Saki scarred and fled to the sewers, where he befriended four pet turtles that came down the drain. After being exposed to mutagen, the four turtles slowly became mutant turtles, while Splinter became a mutant rat. Raising the turtles like his own sons, Splinter named them after Yoshi's favorite Renaissance painters and trained them in the art of Ninjutsu. Learned Ninjutsu from Yoshi, he is capable of defeating powerful opponents like Shredder.
- Honorary members
- April Harriet O'Neil: A green-eyed red-haired young woman who works as a reporter for Channel 6 News, April discovers the TMNT's home in the sewers and befriends them. Best friends with Irma. Splinter trains her to be a kunoichi. She was originally a skilled computer programmer and assistant to Baxter Stockman, helping program his Mouser robots, but upon discovering that Baxter was using them to burrow into bank vaults and steal. After getting evidence of Stockman's criminal activities, April tried to flee, but she ended up being chased by his Mousers until she was saved by the TMNT. She's been kidnapped a few times by Shredder, usually as bait in order to lure the Turtles out of hiding in order to unleash his latest attempt to destroy them, but eventually her training with Master Splinter pays off, as she finds herself a rival in Karai. After meeting the Turtles the first time, she soon met Casey Jones whom she is shown to have an attraction to, though their contrasting personalities often make them bicker until a serious relationship develops between the two. Like her 1987 counterpart, she often wears a yellow jumpsuit with white boots; and like her 2003 and TMNT counterparts, she wears a yellow bodysuit with black boots while in battle.
- Jonathan Robert "John" O'Neil: April's father and a psychiatrist who runs his practice at home, and is shown to be an alumnus of New York University. He worries about his daughter April's safety, due to her high-profile career. He's based on his 2003 counterpart, with the personality, red hair and blue eyes of Kirby O'Neil from the 2012 series.
- Elizabeth "Beth" O'Neil (née Marbles): April's mother who runs an antique shop called 2nd Time Around in which the O'Neils' apartment occupies. Like her husband, she too worries about April's safety. She's based on her IDW comics counterpart.
- Robyn O'Neil: April's older sister living in California.
- Arnold Bernid "Casey" Jones, Jr.: A Brooklyn-accented vigilante wearing a hockey mask and wielding a hockey stick. He's been known to shout "Goongala," as a sort of battle cry. At first, his and April's conflicting personalities lead to frequent arguments, but over time, a serious relationship develops.
- Irma Langinstein: April's dorky best friend since high school, she works as a secretary for Channel 6. She's also boy-crazy. She soon learns about the TMNT after April is temporarily transformed into a mutant cat, and becomes close friends with them. Though she is considered a klutz, her intelligence more than makes up for it. She becomes fast friends with fellow brain Don.
- Hamato Miwa/Mia Parker: Daughter of the late Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen and granddaughter of Hamato Yuta, she was thought to have been lost forever. But it was later revealed that she was adopted by a married couple Yoshi and Shen befriended, the Parkers. Years later, Splinter and the Ninja Turtles found her, under the name Mia, and reveal her past. Soon trained by her "brother" along with her "nephews" in the art of Ninjutsu, becoming a kunoichi. Her personality is inspired by April O'Neil from the 2012 and 2018 series.
- Metalhead: A durable turtle robot built by Krang to defeat the TMNT until Donatello reprogrammed him to be a reliable ally. Metalhead has many weapons at his disposal, such as a flamethrower and a laser cannon. Containing the thoughts and memories of the TMNT, Metalhead had an identity disorder until Donatello fixed him up.
- Zach: A young boy who was a big fan of the Ninja Turtles, so much that he wanted to be like them.
- Caitlyn: Zach's best (girl)friend.
- The Pulverizer (Timothy): A teenaged fan of the Ninja Turtles who operated as a ersatz superhero.
- Homeless Guy: An unnamed homeless man who mainly speaks in rambling gibberish.
- Professor: A homeless elderly man who lives in a shantytown, and due to his moniker, was once been a university teacher who got laid-off. The Ninja Turtles give the Professor useful clothing and in return the Professor gives the friendly mutants things like old computer parts and comic books.
- Angelica "Angel" Bridge: A young girl who's friends with Casey Jones at their neighborhood. She once tried to join the Purple Dragons, until Casey and the Ninja Turtles convinced her to renounced her juvenile delinquent ways.
- Neutrinos: A race of extra-dimensional humanoid aliens from Dimension X. They live in a sort of 1950's/60's lifestyle with architecture resembling 1950s Earth's depiction of the future. Unlike most Dimension X inhabitants, they hate war. They are very peaceful and very reluctant to violence, an attitude the other inhabitants of the Dimension X at best acknowledge with contempt. As much as they hate war, they are quite able to handle firearms in the most extreme emergencies and revolt against the Kraang. They often allied with the Utroms and the Federation resistance.
- Royal Family: Rulers of the Neutrinos
- King Zenter
- Queen Gizzla
- Princess Tribble
- Commander Dask: Field commander of the Neutrino militia.
- Zak: Dask's second-in-command.
- Kala: A female Neutrino soldier who has a strong bond with Michelangelo. The endless wars and the prejudice they receive in Dimension X is tough for her.
- Royal Family: Rulers of the Neutrinos
- Chloe Dearing: A little girl with a vivid imagination. She befriends Leonardo, whom she calls "Mr. Turtle". (Last name comes from Andrea O'Dawn's fanfic.)
- Mutagen Man (Seymour Gutz): A delivery man-turned-mutant that has his internal organs exposed in a jar-like torso.
- Renet Tilley: A young immature Timestress and the apprentice of Lord Simultaneous. She makes rash decisions that sometimes gets her and others into trouble.
- Lord Marcus Sandelheim (aka Lord Simultaneous): Time master, and mentor to Renet and former master of Savanti Romero.
- Punk Frogs: A group of mutant frogs that were initially enemies, now allies. They don't like pizza.
- Attila the Frog: The leader of the team. Armed with a flail.
- Genghis Frog: The hothead of the team. He's armed with a battle axe.
- Rasputin the Mad Frog: The brains of the team. Armed with a bow and quivers.
- Napoleon Bonafrog: The lackadaisical one of the team. He becomes friends with Mikey. Armed with a bullwhip.
- Jack J. Kurtzman: An investigative reporter/journalist who investigates activities involving alien, mutant, otherworldly, and the EPF. He also acts as a benefactor for the Mighty Mutanimals.
- Lindsey Baker: A former StockGen scientist recruited by the Mighty Mutanimals.
- Mighty Mutanimals: A crime-fighting team of mutant animals (and a few aliens).
- Jagwar: The team leader, and son of jungle woman Juntarra and the powerful Jaguar Spirit.
- Ninjara (Umeko): The second-in-command. A member of an ancient race of humanoid foxes living on a hidden island off the coast of Japan.
- Slash: A large turtle who was originally an enemy of the TMNT.
- Man Ray/Ray Fillet (Jack Finney): A mutant manta ray, originally a marine biologist who worked at the Burroughs Aquarium.
- Leatherhead: A mutant alligator with a scientific mind like Donatello and is often referred to as "L.H.". He is also often a dangerous adversary when his blind animal rages spontaneously kicks in. Originally, he was a baby alligator secretly kept as a pet of a human boy until his parents found out and forced him to flush him down to toilet. While in the sewers, he was found by the Utroms who decided to bring him to their headquarters. During his stay, he was exposed to mutagen, which caused him to mutate into a humanoid and intelligent being.
- Mondo Gecko (Jason): A mutant gecko with a zeal for skateboarding. He was a human boy until he was exposed to mutagen. His last contact was with his pet leopard gecko Lars.
- Muckman (Garson Greer Grunge) & Joe Eyeball (Joe Junkee): Originally garbage men/sewer workers who had encounters with mutants before they were mutated.
- Wingnut & Screwloose: An alien bat and mosquito duo from the planet Huanu.
- Merdude (Jacques/Alim Coelacanth): The son of a Merman and a human French woman, and the rightful ruler of a submerged Atlantean kingdom.
- Monkey Brains (Dr. Tyler Rockwell): A mutant monkey and the team brains. Originally a scientist who was mutated by Dr. Victor Falco with mutagen.
- Pigeon Pete: The team spy. Formerly an ordinary pigeon that was mutated by The Kraang into a humanoid form.
- Mona Lisa: A former college student until an accident turned her into an amphibian/reptile hybrid mutant.
- Rabbids: A group of large, crazy white rabbits that causes mischief in New York and wherever they go. They are originally ordinary white labratory rabbits that were exposed to mutagen.
The Justice Force is a group of superheroes that fight for justice. This is its second incarnation.
- Silver Sentry
- Metal Head: A superhero capable of manipulating his fluid "metal" hair. The only member to serve both incarnations.
- Ananda: The daugther of of ex-members Battling Bernice and Dr. Dome.
- Chrysalis: An psychokinetic superhero from India.
- Tsunami: A hydrokinetic superhero from Japan. A crossbreed between a human and a Yokai (Japanese spirit) of the sea.
- Nobody (Officer Longer): A police officer who spent his nights as a masked superhero stopping crimes that he couldn't touch within the law during his day job.
- Raptarr: A member of the angel-like Avians, who operates as the superhero "Guardian Angel".
- Bugman (Brick Bradley): A scientist who survived an accident that combined his DNA with that of various insects. This caused him to turn into a half-insect/half-man creature whenever he got angry.
- Nanobot (or simply "Nano"): A sentient nanomachine colony. Originally caused many trouble for the Turtles until it finally "matured".
- Green Mantle (Al Gordon): A superhero that gains powers from a cape.
- Chief Raymond Sterns: The blustery, ineffective police chief.
- Officer Frank Eastman
- Officer Sarge Laird
- Officer Kenya Leavitt: A friend of April O'Neil, and her contact who gives her information.
The Foot is an ancient Ninjutsu clan, founded 700 years ago in Japan. Originally an honorable friendly power, Shredder has turned it into a fearsome and secretive force. In modern times, the Foot Clan are mostly based in Oroku Saki Tower, formerly the Sacks Industries building.
- Shredder (Oroku Saki): Leader of the Foot Clan. The son of Oroku Keiji and Miyoko, and the younger brother of the late Oroku Nagi, who was rivals with Hamato Yoshi in Japan. Both fell in love with the same woman, Tang Shen. Tang Shen ultimately chose Yoshi, which made Nagi jealous, intensifying their rivalry. Nagi's jealousy turned to anger and hatred, leading him to harm Tang Shen when she refused him again, and was killed by Yoshi in retaliation. Saki swore revenge against Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen for the death of his brother. He eventually tracked them down to New York and killed them both. During the struggle, Yoshi's pet rat Splinter clawed his face and Saki cut his ear in return. He burned down their home and left, unaware they have a daughter named Miwa. To hide his disfigured face, he gained possession of the Kuro Kabuto helmet. Eventually taking on the name of Shredder, he set up an American branch of the Foot. He also established himself as an influential billionaire businessman and a caring philanthropist. Though he killed Yoshi, he indirectly led Splinter to four baby turtles that mutated into their mortal enemies, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Koya: Shredder's pet falcon, whom he uses for reconnaissance.
- Hattori Tatsu: Shredder's best student and right-hand man. A mastered swordsman, he was discovered by the Shredder who brought him into the Foot.
- Oroku Karai: Shredder's adopted daughter, Karai is his second-in-command in the Foot Clan. She leads the Japanese branch of the Foot Clan before coming to New York. She takes pride in making fun of Ch'rell for not having any body parts. Obsessed with revenge on April O'Neil due to being defeated by her after April got in some training by Master Splinter. She has conflicting loyalties for both Shredder and Leonardo.
- Shredder Elite: Originally normal Shredder clones dressed in identical armor, created by Baxter Stockman and other Foot scientists using DNA of Oroku Saki and a blend of ancient magic. However, a flaw in the cloning process (which involves Stockman having to use DNA of various crustaceans to fill in some gaps) caused them to be deformed into mutants.
- Shiva Shredder: A towering, heavily-built four-armed mutant clone with great strength and endurance. Created from Shredder's DNA along with crab DNA.
- Claw Shredder: A mutant clone with large, monstrous and crustacean-like claws. Created from Shredder's DNA along with lobster DNA.
- Mini Shredder: A diminutive mutant clone with a single, long wrist blade on each arm. Created from Shredder's DNA along with shrimp DNA.
- Foot Mystics: Five powerful magic-users, each one with powers corresponding to a different natural element: wind, earth, fire, water and metal. The Shredder controls them with the Heart of Tengu. They are loyal servants of an entity known as The One True Shredder.
- Chrome Dome: Chrome Dome is a samurai android created to be the general of the Foot Bots. Made entirely of Adamantium, Chrome Dome is armed with a plasma sword, plasma whip, and magnetically retractable blades.
- Foot Tech Ninjas: Elite warriors with specialized stealth armor, created by Baxter Stockman and Foot Technicians, that allows them to become seemingly invisible.
- Elite Foot Ninjas: The Shredder's elite guard, as well as field commanders on highly important missions.
- Tiger Claw: A mutant tiger assassin/bounty hunter.
- Dogpound (Chris Bradford): One of Shredder's top henchmen. As a human, he was a very skilled and quite well-known Martial Artist, with his own line of dojos. By night, however, he operated (and still does) as a ninja under The Shredder's employ. After coming face-to-face with Shredder's enemies (the Turtles) a few times, he came into contact with Mutagen, transforming him into a giant anthropomorphic dog.
- Tokka & Rahzar: A pair of mutants Shredder created as additional minions. Tokka is an Alligator Snapping Turtle and Rahzar is a Gray Wolf. Tokka has freeze breath and Rahzar breathes fire.
- Foot Ninjas: The Foot Ninjas are troops loyal to Shredder and make up the soldiers of the Foot Clan. They wear black suits and masks, which appear to have bug-like eyes and have the Foot Clan logo on it. They each fight with staffs, shurikens, katanas, and nunchucks.
- Akira: A Foot Ninja. He serves under temporary leader Karai, and remains loyal when she became Lady Shredder.
- Foot Bots: Robotic versions of the Foot Ninjas, created by Krang to strengthen the Foot Clan. Some of these robotic Foot Ninjas get upgraded with two extra retractable arms where each of them has weapons protruding from where the hands would be.
- Karai Legion: A trio of gynoids resembling Karai.
- Commander Ch'rell: The most ruthless warlord the universe has known. Ch'rell dreams of galactic domination, and wants vengeance against the Utroms for imprisoning him and denying him his dreams by building an army and attacking their homeworld. He is one of the few Utroms with a natural propensity for violence. Prior to his arrival on Earth, he was responsible for the deaths of millions of people in his attempts at universal domination. He was a spoiled prince and once second-in-command of the Utrom High Council, he served under his father Supreme Commander Quanin. He is also the only known blood-red Utrom (as opposed to the species' normal pink appearance), has a purple scar over his left eye.
- Baxter Stockman: Baxter Stockman is an African-American scientist who invented the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. and founded his own company Stocktronics Corporation. Soon he finds himself under the command of Shredder.
- M.O.U.S.E.R.S.: Short for Mobile Offensive Underground Search Excavation and Retrieval Sentries, they are robots developed by Baxter Stockman.
- Flyborg: Baxter's cyborg mutant fly.
- O.M.N.S.S. (Omnipotent Multi-process Nexus Subuniversal Sentient): Baxter's artificial intelligence computer.
- Purple Dragons: The Purple Dragons are a street gang from the Lower East Side in New York City. They are the toughest gang on the East Side, and are identifiable by their tattoos of purple dragons.
- Copperhead (real name Hunter "Hun" Mason): A large, hulking bully who is powerful, fast and quite skilled in martial arts. The leader of the gang and Shredder's right-hand man.
- John: Second-in-command. He was childhood friends with Officer Frank Eastman.
- Dragon Face: Third-in-command. He secretly despises the Purple Dragon being forced to work with the Foot, something Copperhead doesn't appreciate.
- Bebop (Genealdo Berg): A mohawk-sporting African-American thug, and one of Shredder's henchmen alongside his buddy Rocksteady. Bebop eventually became a warthog, still wearing his purple mohawk and punk gear.
- Rocksteady (Owen Farrelly): A short blond and burly Finnish-American human thug, and one of Shredder's henchmen alongside his buddy Bebop. Rocksteady eventually became a rhinoceros, maintaining some of his soldiery look by the Army gear he wore. Although larger and stronger, both Bebop and Rocksteady still lack intelligence and fail to defeat the Turtles in any battle. Their incompetence and goofy behavior overshadow any advantage they gained from their physical transformation.
- Jersey Red: A large tough redhead woman.
- High Five
- Erica: A teenage delinquent who sexually exploit her unsuspecting female classmates into being raped by her fellow Dragons.
- Xever Montes: A Brazilian thief and one of Shredder's top henchmen alongside Hun, Bebop and Rocksteady. After being mutated into Fishface, he is constantly demoted by Shredder due to his failure. He usually attempts to go after the Turtles on his own to prove himself and make sure that Bebop and Rocksteady do not beat him to the punch, though he will occasionally team-up with them. He's proven to be much smarter than the two, annoyed by their stupidity.
- New York Mafia: A crime syndicate under the employee of the Foot.
The Kraang Hive Mind are a terrorist faction that hails from the planet Loggos, the center of a galactic empire in the warzone Dimension X. They were put on trial and banished to the Earth dimension, and stripped out of their bodies as additional punishment, leaving only their brains. On Earth, the leader Kraang Prime allied himself with Shredder and the Foot Clan. His main headquarters on Earth was the Manhattan Security Services building until the Technodrome was brought to Earth. The Technodrome is a giant mother-ship that was built by Krang in Dimension X, and serves as transportation and a battle fortress.
- Kraang Prime ("Krang" for short): Krang is the warlord from Dimension X. He has an IQ of 968, making him a genius and he knows it. This arrogance leads him to see the Ninja Turtles as minor nuisance, unlike Shredder who consideres them (and Splinter) mortal enemies.
- Kraang: Krang's minions, utilizes humanoid robotic suits to walk and operate certain equipments and blend in with society.
- Kraang Subprime: A master spy and subprime leader of the Kraang Hive Mind, who briefly disguised himself as April's best friend Irma. Unlike most of Krang's minions, Subprime willingly joined his cause.
- Turtlenator: A robot created by Kraang Subprime, designed to destroy the Ninja Turtles. It disguised itself as Irma and attacked whenever anyone mentioned turtles or if she ever saw anything resembling a turtle.
- Kraang Subprime: A master spy and subprime leader of the Kraang Hive Mind, who briefly disguised himself as April's best friend Irma. Unlike most of Krang's minions, Subprime willingly joined his cause.
- Rock Soldiers: A race of stone humanoid beings that are used as the Kraang's foot soldiers. From their ranks comes the towering 10 ft. Stone Warriors who the Kraang used the mutagen on to enhance their individual combat power.
- General Traag: Commander of the Rock Soldiers and fanatically loyal to Kraang Prime.
- Lieutenant Granitor: Second-in-command of the Rock Soldiers. Like Traag, he's loyal to Kraang Prime.
- Antrax: An alien ant and Krang's loyal executioner.
- Roadkill Rodneys: Unicycle-like robots that guard the Technodrome.
- Kraathatrogons: A race of 100 ft. alien worms from Dimension X with antenna used as riding reins that the Rock Solders "milk" for mutagen.
The Utroms are brain-like creatures from the planet Utrominon in the Theta System. They are an extremely peaceful race. Their main headquarters on Earth was the T.C.R.I. (Techno-Cosmic Research Institute) building. They utilize humanoid robotic suits to walk and operate certain equipments and blend in with society. They select a few trustworthy humans to entrust with the knowledge of their presence on Earth, and called them the Guardians.
- Mortu: The captain of the Utrom ship that crashed on Earth. After the crash, he remained the field-leader of the marooned Utroms, and worked as their liaison to the humans. In the modern day, this makes him CEO of the front company TCRI. He is the son of the Queen.
- Council of Three: The highest leaders of the Utroms stranded on Earth. They were also the brain-navigators that Captain Mortu took orders from one thousand years ago aboard their ill-fated starship.
- Dr. Xeinos: A female Utrom who was left behind on Earth when the Utroms returned to their homeworld.
- Rikby: The Utrom driving the TCRI truck which carried the Ooze that mutated the Turtles and Splinter (and blinded a young Matt Murdock).
- Professor Jordan Perry: An Utrom scientist in the body of a Caucasian man. His job was to get rid of the mutagen before they return to Utr.
- Utrom High Council: The Utrom High Council is the governing body of the planet Utrominon and the heads of the Utrom Confederation. The judgements of Utrom criminals, such as Ch'rell, are carried out on the Utrom homeworld by the Utrom High Council.
The Triceratons are an alien race that resemble anthropomorphic triceratops. They are mortal enemies of the Federation, whom they fought with for control of the galaxy. It is rumored that their entire planet was destroyed by Ch'rell, leaving them with huge asteroids converted into mobile cities and military staging grounds for their expanding empire.
- Prime Leader Zanramon: The ruthless leader of the Triceraton Republic who led the war against the Federation.
- Captain Mozar: Supreme commander of the Triceraton Fleet, Mozar is a hulking Triceraton with a broken horn, scarred face, and a steel prosthetic beak.
- Commander Zorin: Second-in-command of the Triceraton Fleet.
- Zog (aka Soldier XJ-4): A Triceraton solider in the Triceraton Republican Army and later, a friend of the Ninja Turtles.
- Zura: A female Triceraton general.
- Zed Lakin & Raz Charkov: Triceraton sports announcers who cover the Tri-Sports Arena "games".
- Traximus the Undefeatable: A Triceraton warrior who questioned the new destructive ways of the degressing Triceraton Republic under the rulership of Prime Leader Zanramon, and as a result he wound up in the gladiator cells beneath the Games' stadium.
The Federation (also called the Human Federation or Galactic Federation) is a militant alien government system that controls a large part of the galaxy. They are currently at war with their mortal enemies, the Triceraton Republic.
- General Blanque: The head of the Federation military. He is a glorified, but ruthless soldier who will use any means necessary to win.
- Lonae: General Blanque's assistant, and a double agent for the Triceratons.
- Fugitoid ("fugitive android"): He was once Professor Zayton Honeycutt, a scientist from the planet D'Hoonnib whose mind became trapped in his robot assistant called the Simulated Anthropomorphic Life-form (or "SAL").
- Marra: Professor Honeycutt's wife. She and her son were arrested by Blanque's troops and executed live as an example. Unlike her IDW counterpart, she's a Federation human.
- Ely: Professor Honeycutt's 8-year-old son. He and his mother were arrested by Blanque's troops and executed live as an example. Unlike his IDW counterpart, he's a Federation human.
- Rat King: An enigmatic homeless man living in an abandoned industrial park near the Hamato Clan's lair. He has a telepathic influence over rats, whom he (counted himself as one) sees as superior to all other other species. On rare occasions, he would ally with the Ninja Turtles.
- Aristotle: A white rat that often sits on the Rat King's shoulders.
- Scumbug: A human/cockroach mutated exterminator.
- Pizzaface (Antonio): A psychotic pizza chef.
- Spider Bytez (Victor "Vic"): A rude, overweight human that got turned into a giant spider. He has it in for Raphael.
- Anton Zeck: A master thief.
- Ivan Steranko: A Russian arms dealer, an antique collector, and Shredder's old business partner, with a diamond right eye. He funded much of Shredder's criminal operations as one of its biggest black market manufactures.
- Earth Protection Force: A US government organization whose job is to protect Earth from aliens and mutants.
- John Bishop: A special agent and head of the EPF. Despite his problems with the Turtles, Bishop is willing to side with them against a common threat. His appearance was the basis for the Kraang's Norman suit.
- J. Finn / T9581: A naval officer that was turned into a mutant, created by Agent Bishop's genetic experiments. He has a wife and son, and Bishop was his best man.
- Ultimate Slayer: A prototype bio-mechanical super-soldier created by Bishop using genetically-manipulated alien, the Turtles, his own, and Splinter's DNA. Intentionally created to fight off any alien threats.
- Dr. Malignus: Silver Sentry's arch-enemy, who uses his engineering prowess to commit super-crime.
- Barney Stockman: Baxter's dorky twin brother. He is also a scientist, and throws fits whenever someone compares him to Baxter. He claims to be the good-looking one. He's based on Baxter Stockman from the 2012 series.
- Savanti Alfonso Juanito Geriero Santiago Romero: A time-traveling demonic villain. Former apprentice of Lord Simultaneous, and enemy of Renet and the Ninja Turtles.
- Sectoid Empire: Lord Dregg's space empire.
- Lord Vringath Dregg: An insectoid warlord who's the ruler of the planet Sectoid 1 and considers himself lord of all insect life in the universe. He believes he's destined to conquer the universe.
- Mung: A beetlelike, hunchbacked alien and serves as Lord Dregg's assistant.
- Captain HiTech: Lord Dregg's second-in-command and commanding officer of the TechnoGang.
- TechnoGang (also known as Robugs): A gang of cyborg bug-like alien troops employed by Lord Dregg.
- Batmen: Ugly winged humanoids that serve as Lord Dregg's aerial troops.
- Malignoid Syndicate: A race of vicious insect-like aliens who attempt to take over Earth many times.
- Maligna: The arrogant Malignoid crimelord who is the ruler of Sectoid 1, and the matriarch of all insect life in the galaxy.
- Scul & Bean: Maligna's generals, they have separate bodies but actually share a brain.
- Vreen: Maligna's foot soldiers and "offsprings". The Vreen share a hive mind and cannot function without Maligna.
Hamato Yoshi: (right before Saki plunges his sword into his heart) He who lives without honor, will end without honor.
April O'Neil: I must be onto something big if [Baxter]'s sending his Mousers to kill me!
Shredder: Don't deny your destiny. Join me.
Raph: Does the phrase "Go suck a lemon" mean anything to you?
Shredder: Very well then. If you are not with me you are against me! And I crush anyone who stands against me!
Raph: Oh, so that's the plan from our great leader, just sit here on our butts!
Leo: Hey! First off, I never said I was our "great leader".
Raph: Well you sure act like it sometimes.
Leo: Yeah? Well you act like a jerk sometimes you know that? And second of all, this attitude of yours isn't helping anything.
Raph: Yeah? Well why don't I just take my attitude and leave?!
Leo: Maybe you should!
Raph: I WILL!!