Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends of the Half-Shell is the fan-made redesign of the 2018 animated series. The genre is planned to be action/adventure, comedy-drama, urban fantasy and science fantasy.
The re-imagining follows brothers Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello on new adventures as they seek to unlock the secrets of New York City.
Characters (Work in Progress)Edit
- Leonardo - Leo for short. He is the first youngest/second oldest of his brothers. He is the closest to Master Splinter. He is sensitive and idealistic and he dreams of becoming the true leader of the team. His main weapons are the pair of katana swords and his mask is blue.
- Raphael - Raph for short. He is the oldest of his brothers. He is the "meathead" of the team and the polar opposite and rival of Leo. His main weapons are the pair of sai daggers and his mask is red.
- Michelangelo - Mikey for short. He is the third youngest of his brothers. He is the prankster and the awesome skateboarder with a laid-back and energetic personality. He has affinity for pizza and smoothies. His main weapons are the pair of nunchucks and his mask is orange.
- Donatello - Donnie for short. He is the second youngest/third oldest of his brothers. He is the tech sorcerer and scientific genius whose ninja skills are second only to his coding. His main weapon is the Bo staff and his mask is purple.
- Master Splinter - The mutant rat master and father figure of the Ninja Turtles.
- The series is under the influence from other shows, like American Dragon: Jake Long (overall tone), and The Spectacular Spider-Man and Batman: The Brave and the Bold (action, drama and comedy).
- This is the first time Leonardo is the youngest of his brothers.
- This is the first time Casey is of a different ethnicity than previous incarnations as he is Hispanic American.
- April's design is inspired by Sora Takenouchi from Digimon.
- "Reign of the Shredder" may be similar to the 1987 episode "Enter the Shredder".