Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Into the Ooze is a fan-made redesign of the 2003 animated series and includes elements of the 2012 and IDW continuities. The genre is planned to be action/adventure, science fantasy, teen drama, comedy-drama and dark fantasy. The series has many influences from a TMNT and a 2010 TV series Young Justice.
Cast (Work in Progress)Edit
- Leonardo: Also nicknamed "Leo". He is very calm and enthusiastic, yet he's nearly ready to be a true leader of the team. He developed a huge crush on Miwa/Karai/Kiba.
- Raphael: Also nicknamed "Raph". He is crude and short-tempered muscle-man who rivals Leonardo and Michelangelo.
- Michelangelo: Also nicknamed "Mikey". He is laid-back, positive and easy-going party dude. He loves eating pizza, playing video games, reading comic books, and skateboarding.
- Donatello: Also nicknamed "Donnie". He is the intelligent and brainy pacifist who invents machines.
- Hamato Yoshi/Splinter:
- April O'Neil:
- Casey Jones:
- Hamato Miwa/Karai/Kiba:
- Oroku Saki/Shredder:
- Hunter Mason/Hun:
- Baxter Stockman/Stocktopus:
- The story takes place in 1999.
- A fox mutant, Alopex, was originally planned for the story, but replaced with Kiba.
- It includes ideas from the Mirage and Archie Comics.
- Baxter Stockman will be the main antagonist of Season 1, until he work for the Shredder.
- April O'Neil will have the likeness of her 2003 appearance during Seasons 1-5, but will wear brown shorts and a yellow leather jacket.
- It's confirmed that Karai gets the role as a damsel in distress.
- Karai will have the likeness of her 2012 appearance, but will wear a black tight mini-skirt.
- Shredder will have the likeness of his 2012 appearance, but will wear an indigo outfit.
- Casey Jones will have the likeness of his 2003 appearance.
- Irma Langinstein will have the likeness of her 1987 appearance.
- Hun will have the likeness of his 2003 appearance during Back to the Sewers, but will wear a blue pants.
- It features two classic characters, Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Rocksteady's human form will have the likeness of his 2012 appearance, but will wear a green army helmet, a dark green multi-pocket trench coat with black shoulder pads with silver spikes on it, a black sleeveless undershirt, and neon green digital camouflage pants; his mutant form will have the likeness of Ben Bates' design for IDW Comics, but will wear a green ammo harness.